Friday, June 19, 2009

Kelly Kids


I love being a Kelly kid! I think only Kelly kids know what that statement really means. I would do "almost" anything for my siblings and I know that the same holds true for them to me. We have a bond that our parents instilled in us from birth to be loyal & true to each other and never ever go against your family. This is something that we do not even need to think of it just runs in our blood. The last two weeks all four of us were together for the first time under one roof since 1994. I was a bit nervous about how it would go but I have to say it could not of went any better. Ma & Daddy should be very proud there was no fighting not one & we even played a game or two. I enjoyed so much having everyone here and spending the time together I just hope that it is not as long until we can do it again.







6 comments:

KiKi said...

"Together we are what we can't be alone!". It was a really great time! No fights, game nights, and you and Shannon laughing so hard at me and Jay I thought you would pee your pants! Lets not wait that long again!

Jane said...

There's an old parable that proves Kristen's 1st sentence. It goes something like this: An old man lay dying in his deathbed. His estranged children all gathered around him. He instructed them to each go find a stick and bring it to him, annoyed they did as they were told. He took each of their sticks and broke them in half without difficulty. He then tried to break the halfs he had created try as he might it couldn't be done. Thus he had demonstrated together they were what they couldn't be alone!

Jane said...

I do beleive ther's an error here though. I know it's been awhile since you've all been together but.....not 15 years! That picture of the four of you is NOT that last time you were all together!

KiKi said...

I'm pretty sure she meant all together for that length of time...i could be wrong. But, we have not spent 2 weeks together with all 4 of us since she moved out.

Tanya said...

This is awesome!

Michelle said...

That is so nice and so true. You guys really are fantastic siblings. I love what Kris and your Mom said too. You guys should be very proud of your family....I don't know about all of mine under the same roof for two weeks...... he he! Big hug M