Sunday, September 5, 2010

Summer

The last month has been super busy enjoying our summer with friends and family. In addition to all the fun we have been having Samuel and I have been working on getting along better and I am happy to report that life is better with us and we are loving each other and spending more time hugging and playing and less time making each other cry.

We have had a great summer which is very different from what I thought it would be. I was a bit anxious with having a new baby, a two year old, and a four year old that we would be house bond and never do anything but it has been just the opposite. This summer we have traveled to Florida, had many beach days but never enough, several last minute pool playdates, and many mornings at the park. I hope the boys had a good summer, I hate to see it end I hate that we are going to be on a schedule because Elijah is going to school (blog about that later) & I hate that the cold weather is around the corner!

I am hoping that with summer coming to a close that I will have some more time to blog.

No comments: