Tuesday, September 14, 2010

YUMMM



Finally, after great debate and waiting I gave Noah his first bowl of yummy rice cereal. First I was putting it off because he wasn't ready, then I was putting it off because he has a cough, then I was putting it off because I could, but truth be told I think or rather I know I was putting it off because this is my last "first" meal. Well come to find out Cookie actually took this away from me and in an effort to get Noah to sleep through the night he took it upon himself to give him his "first" meal or rice cereal on Friday night while I was at school. Yup, read that line again I missed my last baby's "first" meal, the person who has been alive because of me since conception just like that got rice cereal from him daddy. Needless, to say it was not well received by me and I am pretending it did not happen especially since there are no pictures to prove it. So, today Noah got his second "first" bowl of cereal. He kind of liked it but was not longing to finish the bowl.




2 comments:

Tanya said...

Oh Cookie...Well, he sure is happy that is for sure. And darn cute too.

KiKi said...

o.m.g. haha, i'll just leave it at that.




...i do love these freaking pictures though.