Monday, September 6, 2010

Noah


Number 3, I think what they say about the third is right you don't have as much time to write down all their stats, happenings, and every little thing or major thing because you are just too busy with life. Not that I am too busy for him but there does not seem to be a spare moment when I can find time to sit because someone needs something all the time. So, although it months and days late here is my 4 & 5 month post about my brownie Noah.

Back in August at his 4 month check up he weighed 15.7 pounds and 26 1/4 inches long which actually put him the smallest of the boys. This makes me smile and laugh because everyone always comments on how big he is quickly after they have complimented his mop of curls on top of his head. At his 4 month check up he actually rolled over for the first time which I was super excited about and now he has not stopped rolling! What he has stopped doing is sleeping. He was such an amazing sleeper but the last month has been awful simply awful and he is up every 2 to 3 hours if I am lucky and looking for a snack or a cuddle from his very very tired mommy. I really think it is time for him to get his own room and for Cookie and I to have our own room back and then maybe everyone will sleep better, if only we had time to work on the spare room.

Noah is just about sitting up on his own and is starting to creep around on the floor I think Cookie for both of these new skills because I never put him on the floor during the day it is simply not a safe place with two big brother. I am sure Noah will be crawling in no time and then my day will be even more fun! Noah loves sitting and playing in his exersaucer and loves to watch Elijah and Samuel do ANYTHING! A few other things he loves, being outside, his pacifier, and Pugsley. Noah, could watch Pugsley all day long he just smiles when he sees him.

We were just about to start solids but then Noah got a cold and has an horrible cough so we have been waiting for that to pass and once it does on the expanding his diet as Cookie says. Overall even with not sleeping well which is a very cruel joke from a baby who started sleeping all night at five weeks he is always super happy and he makes my world go round!



1 comment:

KiKi said...

Oh Birthday nephew, I can't get enough of him! I can't wait for our big birthday blow out!!! Can you email that picture of him and Cookie? I want to print it out and hang it up, I love it.