Friday, September 10, 2010

Five on Friday

Five on Friday...what a week it has been. I feel like a wave of emotions have swept over the Popotte house. This week the five on Friday is all about preschool (of course.

1. I love how excited Elijah is to go to school and learn.

2. I am sad at how distraught Samuel is over leaving his brother for a few hours. I hope that this passes soon so that Samuel and I can have some quality time together.

3. I get excited to see what Elijah is going to bring home everyday and now I need to find somewhere to display these specail treasures and also a box to keep them in, do you keep everything?

4. I hate having to get the boys out of their carseats for a quick drop off and pick up why can't it just be ok to leave them in the car for a minute.

5. I have already checked the school calendar and I am sad that Elijah's birthday is a day off of school because it falls on President's Day.

No comments: