Saturday, November 14, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAPA!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAPA!!!!!!

Today is the day the world's most original Papa was brought into this world! I am so happy to say that my boys have the best papa in the world and when it comes to his children and grandchildren there is nothing he would not do. This amazes me at times considering he is an only child and never really had to give anything up for anyone else. I want to take the chance to thank my father for a few gifts he has given me in life that he may not even know about, thank you for giving me the gift of gab that I have, my love for travel, my appreciation of music, and my guilty love of ice cream and little Debbie snacks! Thank you for introducing me boys to matchbox cars and always having a new one for them when you seen them, thank you for giving Elijah his first fishing experience, and thank you for getting down and playing with them even after you have worked hard all day. Daddy, overall thank you for being you and as much as we pick on you and jab you about certain things we love you for who you are and the entertainment and great stories you bring to our family!!!!

We love you Papa, Happy Birthday!!!!

No comments: