Friday, November 20, 2009

Five on Friday!

1. Cookie is off in LA visiting Elijah's Godfather Bill and Dave is meeting them out there tonight, he won't be back till late Monday night and strangely I miss him already!

2. Elijah has been working on the skill of drinking out of a cup without a lid or straw so the other night he commented on his own milk mustache and then informed everyone at the table the he was a "man"....I almost spit milk out my own nose.

3. I started my Teaching Literacy class last weekend and I was please to find out that my boys are right where they should be or even ahead when it comes to literacy.

4. My parents & Grandpa arrive tomorrow, Kiki comes on Monday night, and it makes me very sad that The Kepperling family will not be joining us for Thanksgiving....it is never the same when a Kelly Kid is missing.

5. We have reached 21 in our pregancy, I am feeling great and tons of movement from the baby. We have a repeat ultrasound on Tuesday and I am so tempted to find the sex out since Cookie and I have not come anywhere near a name decision.

4 comments:

kerilee77 said...

Find out, Find out!! :o)

Jane said...

Don't, Don't!!!!!

Shannon said...

Kelly kids are never apart! I wish I could be with you as well...I miss my kelly kids like crazy!

Mary said...

Have a great Thanksgiving, sounds like you'll be surrounded by the your fav's :)
Don't find out ... it's the best surprise!