Friday, November 13, 2009

FoF

I am not really sure where the week has gone and I have not blogged about anything so here at the very least is Five on Friday!

1. We had our "big" ultrasound on Monday which was very exciting because finally Cookie was able to see the baby. Although baby #3 was being lazy and did not move very much and we were not able to get all the measurement we needed so we have to have a follow up in two weeks. A plus to the follow up is Grammie and Kiki will be here and get to go!

2. We are officially half way through our third pregnancy! I can not believe that we are already at this point and how different life is about to become in the Popotte house.

3. Elijah thinks we should name the baby, Spiderman Baby. This is top of our name selection so if you have suggestions please feel free to offer them.

4. We had a wonderful time celebrating Cookie's birthday last week with a nice family dinner out, some yummy cake, and we surprised him with a seat for his bike to ride around with Samuel. I think and hope he enjoyed his 35th birthday!

5. I start a new class this weekend which is on literacy and I am so excited about it!!! I can not wait to learn how to actually teach children to read, I am so happy I went back to school!!!

OK well time to do the afternoon clean up and get ready for the weekend!!

No comments: