Friday, November 6, 2009

Five on Friday

1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY COOKIE!!!!!!! My darling husband's birthday is today and we are so excited to celebrate him!

2. Elijah thinks that everyone should have a bounce house on thier birthday is is very upset that we did not order one for Cookie.

3. On Wednesday November 4th it has been 9 years since our friend Matt passed away, I can not believe how much time has passed and how much things have changed. What I find even more unbelievable is how his mother gets out of bed everday and functions, Joan Hunt is truely one of the most amazing women I know & I am very proud to call her my friend!!!!

4. We were exposed to the H1N1 this week and so far so good everyone is still healthy, I am praying we stay thay way PLEASE!!!!

5. Week 19 in the pregnancy & I can not believe it. We have our "big" ultrasound on Monday morning I will be breath and rest a little easier once we see a healthy baby! Oh and side note I can not get it out of my head that it's a girl, why???

2 comments:

Tanya said...

It is a girl! :) Does Cookie need me to bring over the little bounce house?

Shannon said...

I will ask William today about the baby...I knew Ryleigh was a girl and you already have a house full of boys who wouldn't hope for a girl most days!