Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A week of reflection...

I find that the week leading up to both the boys birthdays I find myself reliving the week that they were born and what I was doing and what was going on etc... Well a year ago I was walking like I was Forest Gump, squatting constantly, bouncing on my yoga ball & when not doing either walking or squatting, chatting on the phone with my support (my mom, michelle, & my sisters), & just simply praying that I would go into labor to avoid being cut open for another c section. Well, it ended up ending a bit different than I was training for but it did end perfect! I was looking at pictures today of Elijah last year during this week and he was such a baby & now he is such a big boy! Take a look at for yourself.....




6 comments:

KiKi said...

Elijah does look like a baby in those pictures! And I forgot how big your belly was! I remember you watched Pulp Fiction sitting on your yoga ball.

dianna said...

I did watch pulp fiction I forgot that!

Sue said...

Look at his hair!!! It was only a year ago yet I forget how pregnant you were! Time for another baby in that belly! Actually, wait until I get the itch please! ;o)

Carla said...

Can you believe they are a year? I can't!! I was just looking at pictures from the few days before and it's amazing how much the older ones have grown! It's so crazy!

Jane said...

How quickly time passes. I can't beleive how much Elijah has grown! A year ago Samuel was stil a mystery! We didn't even know boy or girl yet.

Ln said...

Amazing what a difference a year makes!! I forgot just how big Samuel made your belly!