Friday, May 15, 2009

Friday was a long day...

The day started at 4:10am roughly for me today & then the boys boycotted their nap time so it was a really long day!!! To pass the afternoon a little quicker we headed outside until Cookie got home to save the day!!!

Elijah showing Samuel his favorite flower...

And then blowing it in his face


The slide is always a big hit with both of them & now Samuel can get to the top on his own.







Samuel is also offically taking lots and lots of steps everywhere!


4 comments:

Michelle said...

Those pictures are amazing!
The boys look like they are just having a ball and like someone may get a tooth knocked out any day now....he he! (one foot into ones mouth due to slow end of slide exit)
I swear I want to be a kid again. these kids have a great life.

KiKi said...

I love the picture so Samuel walking. His face is so "in the zone". He is like "Okay, one foot- step. GOT IT. Next foot- step. GOT IT. This walking thing might not be too bad.". Love him! Very nice pictures.

Jane said...

Go Samuel,go! Looks like a great day in the yard. I think you're going to have a great summer.

Ln said...

Awesome pics!! I love the one with the dandelion...I think Samuel is trying to blow it back at Elijah!