Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Thank You Mom & Cookie!

My husband sometimes knows just what I need & Sunday he hit the nail on the head! He was so sweet and asked my mom to stay with the boys so we could go and run an errand or two....well and errand or two turned into a date! We had the best time we did some shopping, had a casual yummy lunch, we chatted and even got to hold eachothers hands instead of a stroller or a toddlers. It was wonderful we were out of the house for 5 whole hours in the middle of the day without the boys! It was just what I needed & I feel recharged and ready to go!

I wish my mom loved closer and days like this could happen more than just when she visits!

5 comments:

Carla said...

Good Job Cookie! I am so glad you got to spend some time together!!

Sue said...

I'm glad you had a great day!

kerilee77 said...

Yay! Glad you had a great date together!

Mary said...

That is great! Isn't it amazing how an afternoon date feels so refreshing! Good for you guys!!!!

Michelle said...

Hello friend,

That is so awesome! I was so so happy when I heard you guys were out together!!!! Yeah Jane.....I mean Mrs. Kelly. Your Mom is the best.
Also...I freaking loved reading your blog about Elijah's birthday and seeing the photos. Everything turned out so awesome friend and you really thought of everything. It was amazing to see how happy Elijah was in those pictures and to hear about how much fun he and all his friends had.
p.s I love your craft smocks.
I can't believe he is three either.
That is just crazy. I feel like I was just holding him yesterday....that little bugger.

Ok....and can we talk about Sammy's hair in the last photo????? AWESOME!