Friday, February 6, 2009

The Birthday Celebrating begins...

Elijah's birthday month has started and off to a great start. Auntie Kiki has a love for Legos just like him so since she was in town for a brief visit and would not be here for his actual birthday she took him to the Lego store to pick out a birthday gift. What does an almost three year old boy who loves legos and dinosaurs pick out....yup you guessed it a dinosaur Lego set!

Elijah loved the Lego store but was I have to say was I think a bit overwhelmed. Kiki was so super excited to show him everything and that had the best time together. Samuel was a trooper since he wasn't feeling well with yet another cold.





5 comments:

Sue said...

So fun!! Where is the Lego store? I didn't even know there was such a thing!

Carla said...

Love it! I want to go to the Lego Store - looks like a blast!!!

KiKi said...

:o) I miss them already! Uncle Bobby and I do love legos, so as long as Elijah loves them too we know what to get him!

Great pics...too bad you cant take pics in the mall!

Michelle said...

Hi friend,
I am so sorry you are having some tough nights with that godson of mine. I have been trying to send him subliminal messages to give ya a break, but it doesn't seem to be working. You have not done anything wrong. He was getting there and then he came down with back to back colds. I am sorry he likes to sleep on or near your breast, but you did always tell me, when we were younger, that you hoped they'd be good for something after having to carry them around for so long. The boys are great breast feeders and that is a huge, healthy plus. I am sorry it is so frustrating, but you are doing an awesome job. Fingers crossed that he does another sleep through the night soon. I think Moms are awesome. Love you Mich

Mary said...

Great pictures!!! Legoland looks amazing. How nice of your sister too!!
Can't wait to come celebrate with you guys. I can not believe we've made 3 years already!