Saturday, December 13, 2008

Daddy Down!

So what I thought was going to be a very productive and fun weekend turned out to be not exactly that. Long story short.... Cookie sprained his ankle and has been on crutches since Saturday. I feel awaful for my husband and I wish that he could walk and be perfectly well but to be really honest I feel bad for myself. I now am the only one to who can do the laundry, the packing, the cleaning, and everything else that goes along with our trip to Florida. I know I will get it done but an extra set of hands would be nice. On top of it all I now will be traveling with a baby, a toddler, and a criple on Friday which I am sure will have it's fair share of stories to blog about. Say a prayer my husband has a miracle cure and suddenly can walk or at the very least that I do not kill him before we arrive at my parents house on Friday.

3 comments:

Ln said...

Oh no!!! Broken Cookie! How terrible! Miracle cure needed...ASAP.

Jane said...

Tis the season to have Daddy "pull himself up by the bootstraps" He'll find it builds character! Keep in mind this too shall pass, trust me you'll all survive. One day this will be a funny memory. Wishing you an uneventful travel day. Cannot wait to see you all!

Sue said...

Add a snow storm on top of that...:o)