Thursday, December 11, 2008

AWFUL SIMPLY AWFUL!!!!!

I can not get this out of my mind, poor sweet, polite, kind, & good hearted William got PUNCHED in the face today on the bus! Yeah "Jacob" who is a 4Th grader punched William in the face while he was talking to his friend Abby & took his hat. I bet everyone is wondering what William did....he simply told him that was his hat and took it back. I guess this boy Jacob has been screwing around with William all year on the bus and he usually just squishes him but two days ago he pushed him and took Williams seat and then today he punched him! William told Shannon he thinks it was just an accident, how can he (William) be so kind and good hearted? I am so angry & can only imagine how my sister feels. God help the first little kid to put their hands on my boys or even worse the first girl that breaks their heart, I swear I will kill them!

I hope that this little boy Jacob gets kicked off the bus and that Santa brings him nothing but coal for Christmas!!!! Oh & watch out everyone because Kiki is getting William karate lessons for Christmas and he will be a black belt before we know it!!

6 comments:

Shannon said...

I know I think Jacob should get coal this year! Those kids better watch out or I am gunna let Ryleigh out after them!

Sue said...

That makes me so mad and sad. How do you stop yourself from driving to his house and screaming at his mother? If it was Cam who punched someone else I'd first beat him then call the kids mother and apologize. I just don't get it.

I hope I never had to be on either end of this situation. I wish there was some way to guarantee your child will be well liked by all. Unfortunately that's just not possible.

Poor William. If only everyone has his sweet disposition and outlook on life. The world would be a much better place!

kerilee77 said...

This is my nightmare! I hope this never happens to Landon - I have no idea what I'd do. If Landon was the bully, I completely agree with Sue! Poor William, it's so hard to grow up and have to deal with crap like this. Good for him for sticking up for himself about the hat!

Tanya said...

That is awful! William is such a sweet little boy. I hate to hear of anyone being bullied. I promise to make sure Lucy doesn't break Elijah's heart if possible. I know you mean business. Hugs to William!

Carla said...

That's horrible. It makes me so sad that there are kids out there who do things like this. I too hope I never have to deal with either side of this. Hugs to William!

Sue said...

LOL! Ralphie! I love it!!!