Sunday, December 21, 2008

As Dora Would Say....

WE DID IT!!!! WE DID IT!!! WE DID IT!!!

We arrived safe and sound in sunny Florida yesterday at noon time. Our original plan was to travel on Friday but due to the lovely winter weather our flight was cancelled and rescheduled for 7:30am Saturday morning.

So I am happy again to report that my boys all traveled like champs and were perfect and we are now enjoying our Christmas vacation in the warm weather while it looks like everyone else at home will be having a white Christmas!

7 comments:

Sue said...

Horray!!

Glad you made it safe but not so glad I'm stuck here with all this snow!

Carla said...

So glad you made it safe and I am so jealous you are in the sunshine and we are stuck here with all the snow! Hugs!

kerilee77 said...

Enjoy the sunshine for us!

Ln said...

Pugsley doesn't like snow...he gets a cold belly!

Tanya said...

I was wondering if you made it down there! So glad you did. Enjoy the sunshine and family. See you in the new year!

Michelle said...

Hello Dianna,

I am so glad you made it girl!
It was -7 today, but felt like -17 this is all in celcius b.c. Luigi was checking it, but the long and short of it is that it was freezing.
Enjoy the suunny weather.
Also, I am not sure if all you Moms (from the board) can see my comment, but I treid to send you all a nice message a few months back and didn't know how. I am not blogger savvy. At any rate, I wanted to tell you all thank you so much. I know I haven't met you all yet, but I hear so much about you all and I know how much Dianna loves you all. I know first hand how much she values spending time with you all and the kids and I know that you all have made being a Mommy that much easier with all of your support. I hope you all have a great holiday! Michelle

Mary said...

So glad you had a good trip down there! Enjoy the warm weather!! Oh, we got your xmas card, it's beautiful!!!!!! Thanks for sending and enjoy your Christmas.
xoxox
Mary