Monday, May 3, 2010

Time Out


Anyone who has been listening to me in the past few months knows that Samuel has been a handful to say the very least. However he is really good at something & that is time out. Amazingly if I tell him to go sit in time out he just goes, he may complain on his way there by asking "Why" a hundred times but once sitting in his chair he sits in it until you tell him to get up or he passes out! My plan now is to send him to time out about 10:30 every morning so he can get a brief nap and I can actually get a minute. Have I mentioned how cute he is & how much I love my almost 2 year old baby boy....well I do & more than anyone can even imagine!



2 comments:

Tanya said...

I love this post! And he is too adorable even though he is in time out.

Jane said...

Learning lessons is exhausting! He is just too CUTE!