Friday, May 14, 2010

Five on Friday

Friday is here finally!!! I have found that I look forward to Friday because it means I have two days of Cookie home to help out with the boys and to have some family time. Here it is the five on Friday......

1. Noah had his one month check up even though he is 5 almost 6 weeks old & did fantastic & is 11lbs 12oz & 22 3/4inches!

2. I had my 6 week check up & did not get as clean a bill of health as Noah. It seems I over did it and have strained/pulled my ab muscles so now I am not "allowed" to pick up Samuel and I have to take it easy for the next few weeks. I will let you know how well that goes.

3. We booked our trip to Florida and I am overly excited. Cookie is going with us for part of it so we will have a mini family vacation. I can not wait to see my family & friends!

4. Samuel's birthday is only 2 weeks away & I can not believe that he is going to be two years old!!! We have decided to have his party as a kids only party and out at My Gym I hope he likes it and doesn't look back and thing his mother punked out and didn't have his party at home.

5. Finally, I have to say I LOVE watching a sport game on tv with Cookie he watches every game as if it were the last game of the season and it just makes me smile!!

4 comments:

KiKi said...

Sammy will love his party and will not think you punked out. It sounds like the type of party he is going to love, if there are things for him to climb all over it sounds like his kind of place. Uncle Bobby and I can't wait for you guys to get here!! I also love a tv sports game with Cookie, he really does get into it!

Tanya said...

We are really looking forward to Samuels party. He'll love it! Don't be surprised if Elijah incorporates it into his plans for next year, along with dinosaurs and who knows sky diving perhaps. Please take it easy and let me know how I can help so you can heal.

Mary said...

Good job Noah! He's almost 6 weeks??!!! Wow, time is flying by.
Sorry to hear about your check up ... it's impossible to rest with little ones but try very hard because it will be worse in the long run if you don't.
A family vacation will be soooo nice!! Enjoy!

Ln said...

Samuel will love his party...it's right up his alley! Do what you are supposed to...it's best for everyone in the long run! Enjoy your vacation - you've earned it!