Friday, April 30, 2010

Five on Friday

Five on Friday is all about pride this week!

1. I am extremely proud of my husband & how hard he works to provide for our family, put up with my craziness, & how we have learned to support and depend on eachother!

2. I am very proud of Samuel's manners, for a little boy who is almost 2 years old I think he had amazing manners. I guess the fact that I have been drilling them into him all day everyday for the past 23 months has paid off.

3. I am very proud of Elijah and how he has taken on role of our oldest child. I think he has fallen perfectly into the role and is going to be as good if not better at than his mother and father are.

4. I am proud of Noah and that he is able to nurse while I scream at his brothers, that he sleeps at least 4 hours most nights, & that he decided to be born on the day he wanted and not one that was picked for him!

5. I am proud of myself and the fact that I survived taking all three boys out of the house on two different days and we even had a fun time while we were out!!

2 comments:

KiKi said...

I am proud of Noah for picking the best day possible for him to be born! I'm so happy to be his birthday auntie! And, not just an even number birthday but a double even number birthday!

Jane said...

I am proud of YOU too! You are an amazing mother, daughter, sister, friend, wife and woman! You are loved completely.