Friday, April 23, 2010

Five on Friday

Here it is my first Five on Friday as a mom of three!!! Three of the most beautiful, energetic, funny, loving, & healthy boys on the planet!

1. Noah has brown eyes & some days this is really strange to me. It is really interesting to have a brown eyed baby looking up at me while nursing.

2. Samuel is CRAZY and slightly uncontrollable, in the past week he has let himself out of the house three times, knocked over a radiator cover, climbed up on the propane stove, poured a entire ice coffee on the sofa, and tossed various toys into the pack n play for Noah to play with.

3. Elijah is a huge help and loves being a big brother again. He keeps asking when Noah is going to be able to play, talk, walk, and eat just like him and Samuel.

4. Cookie went back to work this week and I am very proud to say I have had all three boys nap most days and at the same time as well as done the usual clean up and laundry, things are getting back to normal!

5. I miss my mom. We have been very lucky that our friends and family have been so helpful over the past almost three weeks but there is nothing like having your mom around to take care of you & there has not been a day that passed that I have not thought how much easier it would be to have her here to help at least take care of me. I guess this is part of being grown and mom can't come take care of you whenever you need her too.

So, there it is just in time to log off because Noah is waking up and it's chow time!
Here are some pictures of the boys that make my life amazing!!!



3 comments:

Tanya said...

You are a real rock star. I'm so impressed by you as a mom of three...as if I wasn't already impressed by you as a mom and friend. Those boys sure are beautiful. I know you know it, you surely are blessed.

Jane said...

I miss you too. It makes me sad that I am not there to help.

kerilee77 said...

I echo everything Tanya said. You are truly blessed! They are gorgeous! Can't wait to see you and meet little Noah. Miss you!