Friday, March 5, 2010

Five on Friday

Five on Friday...here we are again and it's Friday!!!

1. We are offically 36 weeks pregnant, only 4 more weeks to go or five if we end up in a c section. Cookie and I are really hoping for a vbac this time (again) and with that being put out there if everyone could keep us in your prayers that I don't have to get sliced open again that would be awesome, thanks!

2. Everyone is on the mend to being healthy! This week was a much happier week at the Popotte house and we even got to visit with a few friends, Kimberly & Carla.

3. Still nothing on the name front for baby #3 it is at the top of our list of things that we need todo to get ready for baby #3. Again feel free to toss any names out there that you think we might like, Cookie is looking for a J name for a boy.

4. Boy or Girl? I am still flip flopping on which most days I think girl, the chinese chart says girl, and most people in the universe think we will be only lucky if we get a girl. Uncle Jay says boy.....what do you say?

5. Elijah is over the moon excited and can not wait for the baby, he talks about it everyday and how hard it is to wait for it, he has tons of questions about it including the latest "How is the baby going to come out of your belly?" my reply was "I don't know" I really do not consider this a lie since I don't know because we are hoping for a vbac and not a c section!!!

3 comments:

Mary said...

J names for a boy - Jack, Jackson, Jeremy, Jared and of course ... Julian

But I really like Benjamin Popotte ... and Grace Popotte

Tanya said...

Julian, Jacob, Jasper, Jaden, Jonah, Jeremiah, Jesus

KiKi said...

Out of these suggestions for J names, I like...Jackson, Julian, and Jonah. Why don't you just look up the Dugger family names... :o)

I still say Uncle Bobby wouldn't mind a Robert or a Joseph (hey, the kid needs a middle name!). Auntie Kiki wouldn't mind a Kristen or a Jillian either <3. Actually, you could use Julian for a boy and I'll just pretend her was named after me.

Either way I just cannot wait to meet this baby!