Friday, March 12, 2010

Five on Friday

Five on Friday...it was a really great week here in mommyland! I was lucky enough to meet up with many of my favorite mommies on various days of the week for various forms of play and entertainment. Once again I realized how lucky I am to be surrounded by such a variety of amazing women!

On to my five on Friday....

1. Spring is in the air we had a really nice week of weather and I found myself happy, smiling, and looking forward to afternoon walks with my three kids in a few months.

2. We are down to weekly appointments till we deliver & looks like things maybe actually moving in the right direction and we may actually have a chance at avoiding a c section. Please keep us in your prayers!

3. I miss my family like crazy! I wish that they lived down the street or even a few towns over. I have tons of things I need to get down and without a helping hand during the week I am not sure how it is all going to get down.

4. Next week is St Patrick's Day and brother Jay is making us cornbeef and cabbage I am super excited about first having the yummy meal and second that I don't have to cook!!!! I actually am secretly hope that I miss the meal and I am birthing a healthy holiday baby!

5. I have so much to get done this weekend, school papers, laundry, clean the house, get the boys Easter baskets & outfits, and spend sometime time with my hubby. I doubt all of this is going to get done.

Till next week....

No comments: