Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Anniversary!!!!

Happy Anniversary to us! The weather was the same four years ago, crisp, chilly, and sunny. At this time I was about to get my hair done and was over the moon excited of the day that I had dreamed of & it was finally ahead of us. Four years later I am living a dream I didn't even know I had! Cookie thank you for being a wonderful husband, a supportive friend, a shoulder for me to always lean on, someone for me to laugh & cry with, and for being an amazing father!

I love you more today than the day I married you!

2 comments:

Jane said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! What a great day we had 4 years ago!

KiKi said...

By this time of the night my feet were killing me, but I couldn't stop dancing! The party of the decade! It was a really beautiful day! Love you guys!