Monday, November 24, 2008

Samuel has a cold!

While I knew it was bound to happen eventually, Samuel has his first cold. The poor little guys just has tons of snots coming out of his nose and a cough when you lay him down. You can tell he does not feel great at all. Saturday we took him to the doctor because I thought he might of had an ear infection but they could not really tell because his inner ear if full of wax and eczema build up, so they put him on ear drops and said at his 6 month appt they will wash out his ears. I bet that will fun!!! Elijah went with me to bring him to the doctors and was such a big help. When Samuel started to cry he pulled the stool over and was stroking his face says, "it's ok brother, its ok, don't cry" & then he started to sing twinkle twinkle to him. It was a very proud and emotional moment for mommy! I am happy to say that even feeling as sick as I am sure he feel Samuel is as happy as ever!

No comments: