Saturday, July 31, 2010

SMILE!!

Saturday evening Cookie and I decided to hit a new park with the boys & as always they loved it. It was so great to be able to share a park adventure with Cookie since I usually get to share it with my fellow mommas. The downside to having Cookie at the park is the boys get even more daring and he assists them in it so now I am fearful that this behavior is going to continue when I take them to the park this week. All that aside it was a blast and the boys simply loved it!

These pictures from our "adventure" as Elijah calls it & they make me smile!!!






3 comments:

Tanya said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Where is this awesome looking park?

KiKi said...

One of my favorite things about Elijah is his style. It is his own for sure, and I love how he always wears his hat tilted like that. <3

Mary said...

We love this park! Went there Sunday morning with the girls and my Mom! :) Glad you guys had a great time!