Friday, July 30, 2010

Five on Friday

Friday is here and I have started this post several times only to have to stop because my middle man, Sam was into some type of trouble or mischief so here are five things he has done this week that I wanted to pull my hair out!

-While washing his hands one day this week in the bathroom he was successful in flooding the bathroom so much to the fact that it came out into the hall way.

-He is ready to potty train, I don't think I am and therefore he is constantly running around the house NUDE but only so after I have already changed and dressed him.

-He was using the potty for the fifth time today and in an effort to get on the toilet because he refuses to use the little potty he stepped into the toilet which would be fine but he was wearing Elijah's sneakers so now all Elijah has for shoes are the dang rain boots!

-He hates for the day to end and last night put Cookie through the ringer with bed time and did not close his eyes and fall asleep till almost 11pm, that is a really long day!

-Finally, while having lunch today he was standing on the stool in an effort to see the GOD DAMN ice cream truck drive down the street and fell off the stool and brought the stool down on top of him & now he has a huge bruise on his head (he is ok).

Who knows what the next week will bring with Sammy but what I do know is as much as I don't like him I could not love him anymore than I do! Big Hugs and Kisses to my middle man Sammy!!!!


3 comments:

Mary said...

Julia and Samuel are like kindred spirits! She is the same way!!!! :)

KiKi said...

He looks like he is getting into trouble in the last picture...I mean, of course.

Tanya said...

I love Elijah in his rainboots!