Monday, October 13, 2008

Sad News....

My Aunt Helen passed away Saturday morning. She is one of the most amazing women I have ever know in my life and has been more of a grandmother figure to me and my siblings than an aunt. She will be greatly missed by our entire family but I am happy that she was able to pass away knowing she was surrounded by her family that loved her and wanted all the best for her. Please keep us in your thoughts this week while arrangements are made and services are had.

4 comments:

Tanya said...

Dianna - you will all be in my thoughts and prayers. Please let me know if there is anything you need or if you need someone to come hang out with the boys. Just say the word. xoxoxo

Carla said...

HUGS! I am so sorry for your loss. you guys will all be in my thoughts! Please let me know if you need anything. Take care! Love, Carla

kerilee77 said...

Oh, Dianna, I am so sorry. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Big hug!

Sue said...

HUGS!!!!