Tuesday, October 28, 2008

5 Months Already???

Samuel is 5 months old today & I can not believe it. In some aspect its seems as though he just joined our family but most days I can not remember days without him.

He is the happiest baby that I have ever met & this amazes me because he NEVER EVER EVER sleeps! I swear he has some super human power that gives him energy and makes it that he does not need to sleep. He only cat naps during the day, some much to the fact that I have started calling him the "cat nap king" and at night he is up ever 2 hours and if I don't nurse him he just streams bloody murder.....so I give in and I have learned how to sleep sitting up nursing very well.

He is really enjoys spending his days playing in his exersaucer and watching Elijah. He is rolling all over the place and is trying to scoot but I am not encouraging it at all since the thought of him crawling anytime soon makes me cringe! We started him on a cup and he really is enjoying it and this week we will give him his first taste of rice cereal.

So, that is it on sleepless smiling Sammy!!!!





2 comments:

Carla said...

He is SO stinking cute! It amazes me that the boys are 5 months already!!

Jane said...

Tooo Cute for his own good! Now go to sleep you little ......