Saturday, October 11, 2008

Family

The last week has been a tough week for my family... Ellen my forty year old aunt had a heart attack last Saturday and ended up with two stints put in & is now on the mend and healing well thank God, My Great Grand Aunt Helen (she is my Grandfather's aunt) who is 93 has had hospice called in and is now in what looks like her final days, and my grandfather's health is not the best and we are waiting on a few labs to tell us more. With all of these difficult things that have happened in a period of a week it brings family together! I am so proud to be from a family that no matter what we are there for each other. Please keep us all in your prayers, especially my Aunt Helen that she be comfortable and feel all the love that is around her. OK, well off to get the boys ready for the day and back to the Cape to help out and see my sister & niece who flew in last night.

3 comments:

Sue said...

((Hugs))
Please let me know if you need any help with the boys. Or anything for that matter!

Carla said...

Oh Dianna, I am so sorry you guys are going thru all this. Please let me know if you need anything! I'll be thinking of you all! HUGS!

kerilee77 said...

Thinking of you!!! Let me know if you need anything at all!