Friday, September 11, 2009

Five on Friday

Friday September 11, 2009....where has the the last eight years gone???

1. Just seeing the date today made me think back to 9/11/01, where I was, what I was doing, and how different life is now.

2. We had our computer crash last week so we are still in the processes of restoring so hence why there have been no pictures in a while.

3. We are off to Florida on Wednesday for a visit and I can not wait. Elijah is equally excited and has already packed several bags to bring to Grammie and Papa's house has also informed me that he is going fishing with Papa and is going to catch a fish as big as his Daddy that and he is going to Lego Land with Kiki and Uncle Bobby while we are there too???

4. I had a night off this week and on 9/9/9 Ellen and I headed into to Fenway to celebrate her birthday. We had a fantastic time, there is nothing better than a Fenway frank, a diet coke, and a Red Sox win!!!! I think this is now going to be an annual tradition to celebrate her birthday!

5. I start a new class this weekend which I am very excited about but I am also sad to say that I am going to miss a day out at Canobie Lake Park with my boys for the annual Comcast Company picnic. I hope that they have fun without me and everyone comes home in one piece. I wonder since I am not going do I still need to pack the bag, something for me to think about????

Till next week from sunny HOT beautiful Florida have a great week!!!

3 comments:

mcdermottok said...

yes you need to pack the bag.

Michelle said...

I would say pack the bag!!!!! I am sorry you are going to miss out on the day at the park. I know that is a nice family day and I know since you are really not digging your "science" I bet you are even more bummed. I will say it again, but I think you are just so amazing for tackling school and I am equally excited that we are studying the same subject. As if we needed more stuff to gab about!!! Hope you got to have a nice night at home with your family. M

Ln said...

Absolutely we have established a birthday tradition - as long as the Red Sox are playing on my birthday, we'll be going...no better way to spend the day!