Wednesday, January 28, 2009

HUGE NEWS!!!

I got a full nights sleep! Samuel slept from midnight till 8am. I woke up at 6am in a panic & in fear that he was not breathing but he was and he was still sleeping. I am hoping that since today he is eight months old that maybe just maybe we have made a turn for the better and he is going to become a better sleeper. I hope so because as soon as Cookie is ready I am down to Ferberize!!!

Other news....Auntie Kiki is here visiting and we are having so much fun with her! The boys love her to piece & she is always a good sport about playing whatever Elijah has planned for them.

OK well my few minutes away is over gotta get back on duty!

5 comments:

Carla said...

I am SO jealous! We are going to Ferberize the long weekend in Feb so I have a few days without work to deal with it. It was easy with Ava but I have a feeling it's going to be a nightmare with this little man!

Tanya said...

You must feel like a new woman! Ferberize that little bugger if you have to!

kerilee77 said...

Yay! Hope the sleep continues!

Michelle said...

Hi friend,
I am glad you got that long nights sleep because I know you have had a crazy few weeks.
Love ya Mich

Mary said...

Awesome!! Go Samuel ... hopefully this is the beginning of sleep filled nights for you!