Monday, July 14, 2008

DDD

Dishes, diapers, & dog hair.....this is what makes up my day EVERY day I am constantly cleaning up dishes, changing diapers, and getting rid of dog hair. That being said strangely enough I find this wonderful (most days that is) and completely fulfilling. I never ever thought that staying home and being a mother and wife would be what I would find satisfying and label as my dream job. I wasn't that little girl who longed to be mother or wife (a bride yes) I knew those were things that I would "just" do one day but I never would have imagined that they would be what I LOVE doing. As a matter of fact I LOVE being home so much and the daily drama of dishes, diapers, and dog hair that I have retired! After 11 years with Verizon Cookie & I have decided that it is best for our family for me to stay home and we couldn't be happier!!!

5 comments:

Tanya said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! It's fun! I've added the Popotte's to my blog roll. :)

Michelle said...

hi friend,
look at you getting all computer fancy on me. i love this idea and i love that you are going to share your funny stories, humor and happenings with all of us. Gosh knows you make me laugh and smile every day. Congratulations on loving your new full time position. Not many people can say they love their job.
I am proud of you.
Love mich

Ln said...

What a fantastic way to stay in touch with the many, many people who so enjoy hearing about your daily adventures. I guess we've gone all high tech now!

Love & Hugs,
Ln

dianna said...

This is great, Just to let everyone know the skill set of a mother, Dianna went grocery shopping for an hour and left me home with both of the boys. By the time she got back I had a migrane headache, starving and was ready to jump off a bridge.

Not sure how you do it hunny, but keep on doing whatever you're doing.
Love ya.

Cook

D said...

What a great idea and way to stay connected. Can you post pictures? Would love to see the boys grow since I am so darn far away. Keep posting! Love, Danielle